Saturday, July 01, 2006
posted by Erik Gaius,aka [ K i r E ] at 8:30 AM
Entry # 02
:: Aubrey's House ::

†† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† ††
†† Time & Date: 11:27pm, 1st of July, 2006
†† Weather: It was a typical day, though it's a bit too hot...
†† Mood: Mixed...Happy, I guess...
†† Looking at: Miki Shiratori, by: ~Fifi-chan
†† Listening to: 1000 Words, by Koda Kumi
†† Reading: Dissension (Ravnica Cycle Book III), by: Cory J. Herndon
†† Quote: Life is a dream from which we all must wake before we can dream again."
†† ~ Amys, Aiel Wise One (Wheel of Time, By: Robert Jordan)
†† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† ††

†† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† ††
†† Lost
†† by: ~My35mmpistol
††
†† How do you tell a girl you love her?

†† Things would never be the way they were
†† Do you just walk on up and confess?
†† To all the feelings beating against your chest?
†† Do you give her a note sealed with a kiss?
†† With that, cupid’s arrow would surely miss.
†† But a subtle hint just won’t explain
†† And a quiet hint won’t get you any gain.
†† How do you tell a girl you love her?
†† You do it in a poem, and maybe her heart would stir.
†† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† ††

So, I went to aubrey's house just this 11:00am. We were with one of her classmates, and though she's not that cute/pretty, she was quite intellectual. But anyways, Aubrey and I just talked about Justine and Jm and various more lovelives, a bit of my twisted philosophy and a few gameboy advance games. I also discovered that Aubrey loves korean artists, Anime and J-pop, as well as Harry Potter. ~_~ So, what's all these, you ask? Well, I'm not sure. I don't think I'm falling for my little sister, but... she's almost the girl I'm looking for, y'know? A bit like Rein, but more immature... But still, I guess she'll stay my little sister for a while since I've got a lot debts to her...

Our little escapades this summer earned her parent's wrath, and promptly kicked her out of the varsity. I'm not sure why, since being in a varsity means partial scholaship and a stipend, but I guess I must shoulder the responsiblity since Aubery really liked to join the varsity, and she was kicked out because me. I wonder how I'm going to make amends... But don't get me wrong, she's not blaming me for anything! But still...I have to find out a way to repay her kindness and friendship... ~_~

Else my conscience bug me forever...

†† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† ††
"A crush is just a physical attraction. Love is something much more than that..." ~ Me, to Aubrey