Thursday, July 06, 2006
posted by Erik Gaius,aka [ K i r E ] at 12:05 AM
Entry # 04
:: Creepy ::

†† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† ††
†† Time & Date: 3:22pm, 6th of July, 2006
†† Weather: Weird. It rains really hard then suddenly it becomes summer-like...
†† Mood: Busy.
†† Looking at: http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=mtgcom/daily/mf101

†† Listening to: I, by 6 Cycle MInd

†† Reading: http://www.alderac.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=43794
†† Quote:

††
†† Kurako turned to Hachi with a mournful expression. “Please,” she said quietly, so
†† that no one else could hear. “Can you save him?”
††
†† Hachi’s face was grim. “If not, then I shall die in the attempt.” He raised his voice
†† “Great Clans! The Emperor has need of us! Send word that we have need of your
†† finest warriors. Small groups, light and fast. Marshal to the Crab lands immediately.
†† Anyone who bars your path shall face my wrath, and suffer for their crimes.” He turned
†† to Kurako and Sekawa. “We ride to save the Emperor.”
††
†† ~
http://www.alderac.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=43433,
†† ~ To Defend the Emperor Part I, by: Shawn Carman
†† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† ††
It's hard to see the picture unless you click it...

††
†† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† ††
†† Golden
†† by: Ms. Jessica Zafra (http://twistedbyjessicazafra.blogspot.com/)
††
†† While reading a review of the singer-songwriter Rufus Wainwright's Judy Garland

†† tribute, I remembered the set he performed at the Sundance festival earlier this
†† year. He accompanied himself on the piano, and between songs he told stories.
†† He recounted how, as a young gay boy growing up in Canada, he and his beloved
†† grandmother would watch The Golden Girls (the sitcom about four lady senior
†† citizens sharing a house in Florida). Then he decided to pursue a singing career,
†† so he moved to California. Whenever he felt lonely or afraid, he would watch
†† reruns of The Golden Girls, and it made him feel like his grandmother was with
†† him. Years later, he performed at an AIDS benefit which also featured Golden Girls
†† star Bea Arthur. He remembered how watching Golden Girls had comforted him,
†† so he went up to Bea Arthur and told her how much her show had meant to him.
†† He said that it was linked in his memory with his grandmother, so he felt like she,
†† Bea Arthur, was his grandmother. Bea Arthur listened to his story, then she looked
†† at him and said, "I'm not your fucking grandmother."
†† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† ††

When you encounter someone you know but currently not friends with once in a while on a corridor, you'd probably wouldn't even notice. But encounter the same person every time you turn a corner for a whole week is another matter entirely. Whenever my mind wanders with my body at the corridors of Letran (or sometimes, even outside), I find that I frequently encounter cute girls whom I know but not close with. Example: I'm with Aubrey, hanging around the Kasambahay area, when suddenly Justine appears. No big deal. Until the next day, I encounter Justine again, although somewhere else. Still, No big deal. But after a whole week, I'm starting to doubt my sanity. The same can be said with Rein, Maiko, Glissa and (although this is a bit too impossible) Alex. Yes, my high school crush and crusher, Alex. I doubt It's really her, but I think I encountered her twice this week. For someone who's supposed to be in Lipa, Batangas, and considering that she usually avoids me when she visits here, that's a lot of sightings in a week.

Hmm.

Paranoia is a sign of insanity... Or maybe I'm just a bit sensitive when the girls I like suddenly pop up in my field of sight. But if so, then why the hell do notice Justine all the time? She's cute, yes, but that's it. Does that qualify?

...

Damn. DAMN.

†† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† ††
"Wha?" ~ Me, to a girl I don't know who just called me 'kuya' a while ago...