Thursday, July 13, 2006
posted by Erik Gaius,aka [ K i r E ] at 4:48 AM
Entry # 05
:: Storm ::


†† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† ††
†† Time & Date: 11:32am, 13th of July, 2006
†† Weather: There's a storm called 'Lolita' over our heads right now...
†† Mood: Bored.
†† Looking at: g4tc.com/dailynut (The 071006 podcast)
†† Listening to: Yuugure no Aka, by Asian KungFu Generation
†† Reading: Crossroads of Twilight, Book 10 of the Wheel of Time, By Robert Jordan
†† Quote: "We rode on the winds of the rising storm, We ran to the sounds of the
†† thunder. We danced among the lightning bolts, and tore the world asunder."

†† ~ Crossroads of Twilight, Book 10 of the Wheel of Time, By Robert Jordan
†† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† ††
†† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† ††
†† How can I?
†† by: ~
chubby-cheeks-10
††
†† How can I let you know that...
†† your radiance is warmer than the sun?
†† your smile is brighter than the moon?
†† your soul is more beautiful than any paradise?
††
your laughter is more mellifluous than any dulcet tone?
†† your caress brings me forth to the gates of Eden?
†† your words are more effective than any analgesic?
††
†† or should I say...
††
†† How can I let you know that...
††
I have fallen deeply in love with you?
†† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† ††

A lot has happened. Why didn't I post here? Coz I'm just too darn lazy. ^_^ Anyways, The storm is still rumbling over the house and its becoming really cold. The girl in the pic above is Kiara. No idea who she is, but she is apparently too pretty when I saw this pic on DeviantArt, so there she is now. Anyways, on to the regular programming...

My paranoia is still on going. On the lighter side of life, I succesfully joined last sunday's prerelease tournament. And Guess what my record is? Yup. 0/3/0/1 - 0 Wins, 3 Loses, 0 Draws and 1 Bye. Very crappy. But at least I got 7 Coldsnap Boosters, even though all the chase rares was on Abe's packs. He got a Commandeer, a couple of Rimescale Dragons and a Jester's Scepter on four of his eight packs. Lucky bastard. Anyways, I only got one chase rare in my pack: Zur the Enchanter. Very boring. Anyways, I hope to go to other tourneys so that I can trade these crap rares for something better...

†† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† ††
"You laugh at me because I'm different.
I laugh at you because you're all the same." ~ Me.
 



1 Comments:


At 12:55 AM, Blogger Jin Rui

Hey dude! Zur the Enchanter's still unusable! =D

Anyway, just focus on your limited play. I should have asked you if we had played a little limited for awhile.

Tell you what? Why don't we buy a box of Coldsnap and play it via draft? ^_^

About your recent posts, hmm... I can't say anything. First of all, I've posted on the wrong blogs of yours! (Your old blog I believe. Now I know why you haven't been updating your other blogs.)

Second, if you really love her, then go for it. I know its your decision to do it, but, if you really want her, just approach her. I'm not good at saying this, but, I think she feels the same way for you too. I can tell, on how she acts.

[Phil aka "Jin Rui"]
- MTG Strategist and Playtester
(And a full time MIS/IT Tech)