Friday, July 21, 2006
posted by Erik Gaius,aka [ K i r E ] at 2:58 AM
Entry # 06
:: Deviance ::


†† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† ††
†† Time & Date: 5:54pm, 21st of July, 2006
†† Weather: At last, the sun! It's been a while...
†† Mood: A bit gloomy
†† Looking at: Jin's Lair (http://jinslair.blogspot.com)
†† Listening to: Buttons by: The Pussycat Dolls ft. Snoop Dogg
†† Reading: Ph
illippine Collegian Issue 04, UP.Diliman
†† Quote: "Not all those who wander are lost" ~ J.R.R. Tolkien
††
†† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† ††
†† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† ††
†† Who am I?

†† by: *dapride

††

†† I am a person. A brother. A son. A friend.

†† I like pasta. I go to school. I get good grades.
†† I go into town. I hang out. I want to get a job.
†† I like watching TV, playing video games, reading.

†† I don’t like swimming, skateboarding or public speaking.

†† I get sick. I like to sleep in. I’m terrible at exams.
†† I support my friends. They support me.
†† I can be happy. Sad. Excited. Bored.

†† I like renting movies and eating pizzas on a Friday night.

†† I play piano. I watch Monty Python.

†† I spill things on my shirt. I have a weird taste in music.

††

†† Gay is not who I am. It does not define my personality.

†† Gay is not what I am. It does not change that I am human.

†† Gay is not when I am. There is no beginning and no end.

†† Gay is not where I am. There is no such place.

†† Gay is not why I am. There is no reason for it.

††

†† I am what I am.

††
†† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† ††

My deviance was rejected! Waaaah! They said it's illegal. Anyways, The pic's above. I can't post it in DeviantArt though, coz that would mean I'm claiming Kev Walker's art as mine... *sigh* It was quite a picture too. I didn't edit that, I just
cropped and resized it a little. I was planning on creating another one but...Oh well... *sigh* It was supposed to be Dosan's Oldest Chant too...

Note to self: Stop Whining.

Ok, next.
I posted a Jin's Lair link at the sidebar, but here it is again for those of you who's too lazy to look (and scroll). Oh. Crap. I forgot to republish this morning...I just looked at my sidebar and found the link missing ^^; Oh well, I guess it will appear the moment I publish this post... Anyways, It's my exam week. Or exam weeks. Letran has a funny way of scheduling things, so the exams are on 20,21,24 and 25. It's weird, but in hindsight, it think this extends the "No Activity A Week Before Or A Week After" policy of letran to another level.

Ok, focus. *Slaps himself in the face, Tomoharu Saito style* Exam week. You'd think I'm reviewing and all? Nah. I'm taking it pretty easy, in fact. Why? I have no idea. My head's full of magic cards. It seems that Grull Aggro + Jitte is an impossible match against my deck, and I'm thinking about splashing a fourth color (white for Faith's Fetters + Three Dreams) so my minds all cluttered. I guess I'll spend the night playtesting in the Magic Wor
kstation Arena...

Ps> Hey phil! Lookie! Anung gagawin koh d2... TT_TT Mahirap plang magpicture ng foil cards.. nagle-glare...

†† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† ††
"Masarap mamatay..." ~ Daddy. o_0
 



2 Comments:


At 9:48 PM, Blogger Jin Rui

Hehe. I know. On a regular photo, foil cards "would" really glare up.

Too bad... I have already a full set of Ichorids, but I still need a set of Cabal Therapies! T_T

 

At 9:56 PM, Blogger Jin Rui

And yeah, pahabol lang po to:

About your deck, refer to the Tier 1 Simic Tron that is available on the net. It has some tips and details to play, also against Gruul and any other aggro decks out there.

How about, you also use your Ichorids on an extended deck? Try a variant version of Friggorid? :)