Thursday, August 03, 2006
posted by Erik Gaius,aka [ K i r E ] at 10:02 PM
Entry # 09
:: Electrolyzed ::

†† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† ††
†† Time & Date: 1:54pm,4th of August 2006
†† Weather: The raindrops were as big as hailstones...
†† Mood: Gloomy
†† Watching: Kyou Kara Maoh Ep9 ( Yey! 51 Episodes to go... T_T )
†† Also Watching: The Fast and The Furious: Tokyo Drift
†† Listening to: Utada Hikaru's Album: ULTRA BLUE
†† Reading: http://www.htmldog.com/guides/cssbeginner/colours/
†† Quote: "I'm Emotionally Constipated"
†† ~ A...friend? I'm not sure if we're still friends though... ~_
~
†† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† ††
†† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† ††
†† The Inevitable
†† Picture by: *dilekt, Poem by: *Galeos
††
†† Look above, Ignore the light
†† Learn from their past doing
†† Just sit and ponder
†† From
†† your
†† Blue
†† Mountain
†† Don't walk yet, stop to drink the water
†† And look above, look at that planet
†† Cataclysm strucked from it's dawn
†† It's
†† Their
†† Own
†† Doing
†† Please stay, investigate
†† What was inevitable
†† From the start
†† It's
†† In
†† Their
†† Nature
†† Look at the valley, the water, the sun
†† Look above at the mayham that was done
†† Learn from their mistakes
†† This
†† Is
†† Final
†† Warning
†† Now go, follow the path of water
†† Hide in the light and let it guard
†† Don't interfere like we did
†† You
†† Still
†† Have
†† A future
†† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† ††

So, guess what? A couple of construction workers (Hired by Letran, my Uni) just got electrocuted. One died at the hospital, or at least that's what the rumors say. Although the classes were cancelled because of it, I can't heelp but feel gloomy. I can't enjoy my extra free time, as if I should have been doing something else... something constructive... *sigh* Oh well.

Now, first agenda: Saturday & Beyond plans. Tomorrow would be the tournament day. The Need For Speed: Most Wanted Tourney will begin at approx. 1:30pm, If everyone's present at the time. The rules are simple: he race type are always Sprint, on a 3 to 5 km. Course. The course would always be chosen by the second player. All cars in the 'My Cars' Category can be chosen, and all cars MUST be equipped with both the Ultimate Parts & the Junkman Parts in order to flatten the cars performance to its maximum peak. There will be four rounds, no matter how many people attend. Those are the rules, but additional rules can be set depending on the situation. The tourney host will always be the final judge. Also, there's a Tekken 5 trial tourney. There's no rules yet, so i guess we'll figure that out tommorow. ^_^

Next agenda, my Short Story. It isn't finished yet, but I have plans for sequels and prequels already... ~_~ I hope I get it done before tommorow though. Next agenda, My grade are at an all-time low. I even manage to get a line of 7 grade in World Literature. Yes, Literature, my lifeblood as a fantasy writer. A line of 7. I guess I have cut back on extra-curricular activities yes?

Btw, I restarted my Digimon Adventure... Here's a link to my new profile. And I'm currently doing the LCA website... again. I hope I get it done this time...


†† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† ††
"Eeek! His character on his blog is different than usual-! I feel like I'm reading what I shouldn't be reading . . . ! I think I'm getting embarrassed now, what's this feeling!?"
~ Utada Hikaru, upon reading a blog of her...friend? <
Link>
 



1 Comments:


At 5:28 PM, Blogger Jin Rui

Gaius, motivation is the key. Don't let yourself down because of World Literature. I know you can survive that. It's a shame though to get a line of 7. :(

Good luck with the tourney! I'll be in Galleria today to pick up some stuffs. ^_^