Friday, August 11, 2006
posted by Erik Gaius,aka [ K i r E ] at 7:22 AM
Entry # 10
:: Brontok ::

†† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† ††
†† Time & Date: 2:43pm,14th of August 2006
†† Weather: There's another storm above us...
†† Mood: Quite anrgy. Really angry.
†† Watching: My antivirus. Third one btw. Damn it...
†† Listening to: Beer, by Itchiworms
†† Reading: A collection of Dungeons & Dragons PDFs...
†† Quote: "Just remember that shit happens. Most of the time. Shit....Wait... Oh...Crap."
†† ~ Myself, a few minutes ago. Also last two days ago. And the day before that too...
†† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† ††


†† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† ††
†† Fuck Love, Light a Cigarette
†† By: ~ImmortalArchangel
††
†† I think the clouds are nice. I thought to myself as i stared at the sky for perhaps
†† the thousandth time today. I am at my college, hanging out at the smoking area,
†† thinking, thinking, thinking....
††
†† "Wait, what was I thinking about in the first place?"
††
†† "You were thinking about her."
††
†† "What? Who the fuck are you?"
††
†† "Never you mind. How is she?"
††
†† "The fuck should I know, haven't seen her in 3 years, how do you know of her?"
††
†† "I know everything there is to know about you and her, every secret, every detail..."
††
†† "Leave well enough alone! This does not concern you!!! I DO NOT LOVE HER!!!"
††
†† "I never said you did..."
††
†† ...
††
†† "Here, have a smoke."
††
†† I looked at him and saw only darkness, save for a cig lying by my side. I picked it
†† up and lit it, then drew a puff and I exhaled, watching the smoke rise in a perfect
†† cone, and savored the head ruch it was giving me."Thanks."
††
†† "What would she say if she caught you smoking? You never even touched a cigarette
†† back in high-school."
††
†† "She won't care... She never did..."
††
†† "Maybe she did once, but you're too blind to see."
††
†† "No... It's useless to think about it now... It was unrequited love..."
††
†† "Ah, so you did love her..."
††
†† "Yes... Once..."
††
†† "Admit it! You still love her! Every breath you take is for the chance to see her
†† again! Every smile you see you wish it came from her! The past still grasps at
†† your heart like a vice! Or maybe... It's you who won't let go... you love her
†† still..."
††
†† "No!!! I h... h..."
††
†† "What?! So you hate her now!!!?"
††
†† "NO!!!! It's not like that!"
††
†† "Then what is it like? Ever since you two parted ways at the graduation, you became
†† a shell of your former self! You pretend to smile when inside you die! Do you love
†† despair so much that you can't let go?"
††
†† "Love despair? hahaha... No, but i love her... Fuck love, hahaha..."
††
†† At that point, i realized that i finished the stick, the heat warming my fingers, and
†† that I was all alone there. I stood up, and left for class, never daring to look back...
††
†† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† ††

So, My computer was infected by the notorius Brontok Virus. Oh, sorry, not Brontok Virus, Brontok Virii. Yup. More than one. In fact, when I asked around in the forums for the most powerful antivirus in the planet, I didn't expect it to be shareware. I was shocked, but I tried it still, and boy was I amazed. Kaspersky (v6.0), Mcafee (VirusScan Plus 2006)and Norton (Symantec Systemworks Suite 2006) both detected three instances of worm.win32.Brontok.Q Virus in my primary hard drive. Both was unable to clean my drive. ~_~ I tried NOD32 antivirus suite, and guess what?

1244 Instances of win32.trojan.Jeefo.A Virus on my primary, secondary AND flash drive, 302 Instances of win32.worm.Brontok.Q virus, on all drives, 245 instances of win32.worm.Brontok.A 166 instances of win32.worm.Brontok.D virus, 1 instance of Java.Trojan.Exploit.Bytverify and 1 instance of Java.Trojan.Nocheat.A Virus.Wow. I really can't believe my eyes the morning after the complete heuristics scan. But there's more! Only the last two virii was not cleaned! Yes, All of those virii was purged in a single night! All hail NOD32! BTW, I updated it's virus database last night, and sweeped up the last two virii in my PC ^_^

Ok, on to regular programming! ^^; The "One Knight Stand" party just passed this saturday, and the bands were great! Itchy Worms, 6CycleMind and the program was superb. Only one problem though: We were supposed to be at the canteen outside the school by 6:00pm. I got there 6:30. Austin and John Mark got there by 8:30. T_T It was already at the Bandfest when we finnaly pushed through the crowd at the front gate. I didn't find Aubrey until the end of the party, and by then her father is there to take her home T_T It was a crappy night. Oh, and my berks also went to my house so that they can sleep there overnight. After a disastrous D&D session, the day broke and we said our goodbyes. And I promptly collapsed, exhausted, drained and in a very bad mood.

†† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† ††
"Maybe she did once, but you're too blind to see." ~ImmortalArchangel
 



2 Comments:


At 5:01 PM, Blogger Jin Rui

Hey!

I heard your problem last Saturday. So, I'll try to help you solve your problem.

From what I heard, your PC is infected with a W32 Worm. If you can get your computer to run Safe Mode, much better. Anyway, first of all, identify the name of your Virus. Then, go to the Symantec website, and download the patch the corresponds to the name of your virus. It's an exe that cleans your computer of the said virus. It's fool-proof, because that's the method Wyeth America uses to clean out viruses.

I suggest DL the patch outside your PC. The file isn't that large anyway, it would fit inside a disk.

I'm expecting you all this 19th! ^_^

 

At 9:03 PM, Blogger Jin Rui

OK. let's continue to spam. >:)

Last Saturday, as I can remember, I was only at our house, lying down, doing absolutely nothing. Good thing for all of you that you're enjoying yourselves. Ohhh! I'm so envious! >.<

Are you still playing at LB? Well, I can't! It's too far! Haha!

Inform the guys about the sked of 12NN. Be early than 10AM. (10AM perhaps) And we'll start early and finish early. I'm going to extend the usual 4 rounds into a whopping 7 rounds or round robin. You decide.