Monday, August 21, 2006
posted by Erik Gaius,aka [ K i r E ] at 5:28 AM
Entry # 11
:: Phil ::

†† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† ††
†† Time & Date: 6:18pm,20th of August 2006
†† Weather: I haven't seen the sun this week yet... ~_~
†† Mood: Stable. Not happy, but not exactly sad...
†† Watching: Kyou Kara Maoh (Ep. 31)
†† Listening to: Anthem of our Dying Day, by Story of the Year
†† Also Listening to: Tsumi, by HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR (Gouon Progressive)
†† Reading: A long TO-DO list... ~_~
†† Quote: "Do you not know that tonight, when the clock strikes midnight,
†† All the evil things in the world will have full sway? Do you know where you are
†† going, and what you are going to?"
†† ~ Bram Stoker, Dracula
†† Another Quote: "If my trusted lieutenant tells me my Legions of Terror are
†† losing a battle, I will believe him. After all, he's my trusted lieutenant."
†† ~ #37 in Peter's Evil Overlord List (Link)

†† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† ††
†† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† ††
Falling Water
by: ~LantisGaius (ME!)

A soft drizzle
poured outside
during the day
She's not around


Not a text,
nor a call
during this day,
I'm all alone


Rain tapped
on the windows
another day
without her


But a glimpse
on the hall
during this day,
She's not alone


A fierce storm whirled
all around me
another day,
I'm still alone


Another look,
just a peek
he and her
all alone.


The storm has passed
the sun I see
during the day
I'm with her


It's been a while
since we talked
all was well
'till he came along


I looked outside
and lightning flashed
"Please, not this day"
since I'm with her


But all was for naught
as she hugged my arm
During the day
her best and I met.
†† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† ††

So after a long time, I update my blogs. It's not lazyness again to blame here, but I have been really busy lately. Procrastinating. And other stuff of course. School stuff. I'm really pissed off at my grades, but I guess what goes around come around. I haven't been taking my college seriously this days...but that's going to change. I'm going on a "Hobby diet" for a couple of months, meaning I won't play at the malls until october. (Except at the prerelease, since I promised my berks that I'd be there). Also, I'm going to read books. College-relatred books. [sarcasm] Like a dictionary, or something. Did I spell college right? Or is it collage. Coleage? [/sarcasm] Oh well, On to regular programming...

So what happened...hmm. Ok, First, Phil, aka Jin, celbrated his birthday this August 19 with a 4 round tourney. I ended up somewhere 6 ft. under, and Austin's Grull deck (Piloted by his brother) took first place. Jm took the second place, Jerwin takes the third and Edwin takes an FMN Foil since he won the dice roll. I used my Sizzetron deck, with the only modification being a single blood clock maindeck. *sigh* I don't like to talk about magic cards since I'm supposed to be cutting back on my hobbies. Anyways, we drank a little San Mig Lyt while at the tourney... Hmm... what else..

Has anyone read Paz Marquez Benitez's Dead Stars? I can relate to the story. I think It's happening between me and Aubrey right now, buit I sure hope not... ~_~

†† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† †† ††
"Tae, Ang sarap nun..." ~ImmortalArchangel
 



1 Comments:


At 8:02 PM, Blogger Jin Rui

BURP! XD

Good luck on your studies. You'll need it. (As also I need to focus more on my work and pay all my debts.... sigh...)

(I really to tighten up on my budget, and that means cutting back on buying Magic Cards. I only need the ones I really needed, like, umm... build a really powerful tier 1 or something when TS comes out.)

By the way, Prerelease entrances would rise up in value, so be sure to prepare at least a minimum of 1500. (I guess it would be 1200 entrance, since the announced Price Change...)